I have been tagged by Kate to do the the 6 Things About Me meme.
I think there are some rules about tagging six others once you are done and letting your tagee know when you have posted your 6 things.
Anyway, here goes.........
1. I forget passwords incredibly quickly.
5 seconds after I have thought of that word or phrase that I can't possibly forget - I have forgotten it. Yet I can ask Miss B my password from some thing I signed up for 6 months ago and she can remember it off the top of her head.
2. I read my horroscopes every day.
3. While I could now be sleeping in the middle of the bed seeing as I have it all to myself, I somehow find that I still stay on my side. I'm not complaining, making the bed is much easier this way.
4. I don't like my foods touching on the plate, unless it is gravy on top of my food.
I happily eat combinations of food, but I have to have been the one to combine them on my fork.
5. I don't mind doing laundry and washing dishes, but really dislike vacuuming.
6. I'd rather mow the lawn than vacuum. It doesn't have to be done as often and it has no weird corners or things in odd places to manouver around.
I think most people have done this now but if you haven't, then consider yourself tagged and let me know when you have posted. I'd love to read your 6 things.