Saturday, January 10, 2009

Knitting again

It's been a while since I really knitted much of anything or even picked up the needles for a while there.
Lately the mojo seems to be coming back thanks to a visit to Tigers where I sat and knit and remembered how much I like it.
I have been working a little on Rogue.
I finished a pair of socks and a beanie.


Trekking Socks.

Usual 72st stocking stitch socks.



Turn a square beanie by Jared Flood.
Must bribe Miss B to model for more than 5 seconds.
I used Bendigo Rustic in Midnight Tweed gifted by Kate and leftover Noro. I don't like the brown so much but it was fun to make.


Which means it's also time to play with some new yarn and give in to startitis. I can't have the mojo running away again ;p
Jasmine by Kim Hargreaves.
Cotton.
Cotton in 4 ply.
Not may favourite thing to work with. It feels nice but kills my hands.







And Eastlake by Norah Gaughan.

Love. Love. Loving this.

So is Temperance.

I have kitty assistance everytime I pull this out.
I have never had a cat that liked yarn this much and it's very slow going.
Knit 3 stitches, save yarn from teeth, knit 3 stitches, save yarn from claws. Repeat.

The yarn is incredibly soft and squishy so I can hardly blame her for liking it so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eastlake is on my wishlist, too - and your colour is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

You have lots going on. Hope I don't get sucked into startitis!

knightlyknitter.wordpress.com said...

That surely looks like a Return of the Mojo to me - feel free to share some around - no, wait, my mojo is here, it's just buried under holiday housework....
ps v v jealous of your Eastlake!