Thursday, February 01, 2007

UFO Update

January's UFO project isn't complete but it has definately transformed and grown from it's beginings of a shawl and changed into a sock and a half. Only some foot and a toe to go.





The fetchings are done!!! So a Fo for January.



I had really, really wanted Urban Aran to be my FO for January but it just didn't happen. Too many days spent hunting around for back to school stuff and uniforms and generally just being busier than I had anticipated got in the way.

It's funny how quickly holidays go and how little of that holiday time you actually end up getting to yourself.

I am almost certain I get more knitting time when I am in the middle of an assignmnet.


1 comment:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Your socks are looking good and that is a beautiful pair of Fetchings! Lime green is one of my favorite shades to play with in knitting.
=:8