Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hats

I am really looking forward to making things for those of you who are participating in Pay It Forward.
I think I am just as excited to see what you come up with for your giftees.
So many choices to make; patterns, yarn and colours.


Miss B could not be bribed into modelling hats today (or any time in the last week) so I'm sorry, you get flat hats on a table pics.






These beanies are going to family in Canberra.

Yarn: Cleckheaton Country 12 ply
Needles: 5mm
Size: Hopefully one that fits; it's hard to measure peoples heads when they live hours away.

Seeing as these were cast off I decided to ignore all other WIP's and cast on for Gretel.

I am taking Miss B's advice...... we don't need those jumpers finished until winter....
Shush about taking advice from a teenager when it suits me.

I am loving the prettiness of this and will shut up about having just stuffed up half of the last row by twisting the wrong way in the wrong place.
Just when I was thinking I knew what I was doing.........




Time for a cup of tea, some chocolate and some fixing.........

1 comment:

Life's little stuff said...

The pink looks sooo pretty