Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Firsts

First - FO for the year



Patonyle socks with picot edge.
72 Sts on 2.25 dpns

I have little ladders in these and am reminded why I like those little circulars so much.





First- Absolutely love this knit


Koolhaas.

I am making this in exchange for someone making me a swift.

It is nice and squishy and I am going to have trouble parting with it. I am already scoping out yarn to make one for myself.


First - Colourwork.


I saw these mitts over at Chrisknits and just had to try them.

I was having so much fun with them I forgot to do the increases for the thumb....... Oooops also first mistake for the year.

First - Ripped Project.

The Sirdar Eternity jumper is no more.

I started it in 2006 and have worked at it on and off ever since.

The yarn is a mix and while I don't mind it, I just don't love it enough to keep going. It has been ripped and re wound into balls.

7 comments:

dandelionpicker said...

I really like the mitts so far, very cute!

Life's little stuff said...

Love the Koolhaas!
Thanks for the comments on our blog. Will certainly help my sizing issues
Tina

Unknown said...

I just unknit half a shawl and plan to send it off for someone to weave a scarf for me. It felt good to undo it, since I knew I would never finish it.

Your mitts look prettier than mine! Mine are on hold, not sure I will finish them since I started a different pattern.

2paw said...

Oh you have been so busy already. The Koolhaas is very cool at the moment!! Well done for unravelling the jumper from 2006. I started unravelling a cardi yesterday!!!

amanda j said...

Looks like you have been very very very busy! Good on you for ripping out the jumper. There should be more of it!

Kris said...

I love those socks! I think I'm a sockaholic. I'm going to have to make some myself.

Good on you for unravelling the jumper! Why do something you don't love!

Kaviare said...

What, boxes not packing themselves?! Rude, is what it is. Where's Mary poppins when you need her?

I hate moving so very very much. Good luck with it!