Saturday, January 19, 2008

How much longer?

My house looks like this





Every single room. Boxes from floor to as high as I can reach.
Some filled, some taped and waiting to be filled and some still flat.
Every day it gets that bit harder to get through the house and every day there are more things I wish I hadn't packed yet.

Like the yarn.............

and Koolhaas...........It isn't finished, it isn't packed, but I think I packed the pattern.........




Kit keeps helping.......... she packs herself into that fruit box. She doesn't want to get left behind.

7 comments:

2paw said...

Oh you are packing/packed and you need your pattern!! Hope you have some other knitting you can do. What a nervous/funny cat. Vry clever to pack herself!!

amanda j said...

Oh, packing is the pits. I swore I would never move again after last time. We have been here six years now, going strong!

Anonymous said...

the only thing i hate moving into a new house is packing and unpacking!!! i've been living at my house for about 1 year already. i still have some stuff left unpacked!! can you believed that?? hahahahaha

Deleted said...

Oh the joys of packing (and unpacking)! I'm still recovering after 1 1/2 years and will probably be doing it again this year!! Good luck with the move.

Kris said...

How long before you move? That's the worst thing, how long the whole moving thing takes. Good luck!

knightlyknitter.wordpress.com said...

I hope you've got that special kitchen box with kettle, mugs, spoons, sugar and caffeine selection up on the bench, last to go out, first to go in - hey, that could be a good place to keep the knitting!
Good luck, and minimal breakages/ mysteriously evaporating items.
:>

Life's little stuff said...

How's it all going?
Hope it all went as smoothly as possible : )
cheers Tina