Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goals for the New Year

This year has been a year of drifting along, dealing with things and ending a few too.

I am looking forward to being a lot more settled and structured in the New Year.

For now I am making a list of goals I would like to happen in 2010.

* Get medical situation under control
* Find a job
* Get bicycles for both B and I -I would like a basket on mine. Dorky, I know :)
* Finish a few more things
* Pass on yarn I am not happy with. Trying to use it only makes me stop knitting and takes up space.
* Play with spindle
* Make time to get together with other knitters more often
* Learn to use the spinning wheel
* Use the loom
* Sew some more
* Participate in Ravlimpics and make Rogue for B
* De clutter books and cds
* Go to the beach at least once a fortnight.
* Add to this list as I think of things.

No comments: