Friday, December 31, 2004

And Yipeeeee

Ok Ok so I probably shouldnt be quite this excited ....... but....
I did it..... i did the heel YAY!!
Still have to do the foot and toe ect but hey I did the part I was dreading........ and guess what..... it wasnt that hard. ACtually not sure what I was worried about now :P he he told you id probably end up saying that.

Only thing is ,now I have to finish this one and then there is still the other to do.Nevermind........ I have incentive....... shhhhhh I spent a ridiculous $22 on a ball of hotsocks from needlenook....... yes I caught a ridiculous 3 buses to the other side of town yesterday so I could finally check out Highgate Needlenook.......Was definatley worth the trip......yummy yummy.
Finally a range that spotlight and lincraft just dont stock......Debbie Bliss......Jo Sharp......
Only problem now is choice.......... and of course price...... blah. Why is it I always like the most expensive yarn in the shop???
Well at least I know where it is now and can sneak back later.
Also came home with two balls of Jo Sharp silkroad dk tweed........ what to make what to make hmmmmm off to dream of nummy things to make......

No comments: