Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I did it......

Yep I made a Sophie...... from www.magknits.com....... I used Panda woolbale 50 in a lovely burgundy colour.
I wasnt sure If it would felt or not as the yarn recomended for the pattern isnt avaliable here in Australia and I havent yet figured out the process involved for ordering from overseas........ besides...... I HATE waiting.... and I like to be able to see and touch the yarn I am choosing.
This may be something I have to get over as compared to what seems to be available overseas we have a rather limited range to choose from here. :(
But anyways Sophie looks beautiful........ and now i want to make those fuzzy slippers I saw somewhere on line cause this felting stuff is FUN!!!!

Just got to push this nagging conscience of mine away about completing the other damn sock i started ...... I will get around to it one day....... maybe :P

No comments: