Monday, August 21, 2006

Computer is still down

But I am still here and sneaking in a read of your blogs when I get a chance.

My Blue opal socks are growing, the purple jumper is growing very slowly and my assignment is glaring at me. Why is is knitting research is fun but any other research just isn't???

I am still restraining myself from starting any new projects like the hoodie top and I really want a pair of socks from the handspun yarn I bought at the Mt Pleasant Fibre festival.
I spent too much!!! I bought fibre and a drop spindle....... even more stuff to distract me from homework.

1 comment:

yarnivorous said...

Crikey, your computer does have it bad! Have you tried switching it off and starting it up again?
Do you have a (proper) copy of Windoze (I presume you run windoze) or the operating system that you usually run? You might need to reinstall the operating system. That might not work cos sometimes the hard disk(s) get a bit upset or you have a very sneaky virus. Still, it is worth a try before you drag the thing to a repair shop. Do you have any vital data on it? (BTW, I'm not an expert but I've seen others struggling)