Friday, August 25, 2006

Drowning in books

Surrounded by papers and books and of course not the books I would like to be reading. Books I have to read to write another essay. Sitting in amongst all the books is my blue opal sock and I keep sneaking in a row whenever no one is looking.

I have given in and started a pair of socks from the handspun yarn I bought at Mt Pleasannt. I couldn't wait anymore. Besides, it's better to start a sock than start the Central Park Hoodie. Only a few more days till the KAL starts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your knitting should be a reward!! I do that. Do a horrid or necessary job for 15 or 30 minutes and then I get free choosing!!! Happy studying!!!

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

I agree with 2paw. I started using knitting as my reward for exercise.
=:8