Friday, May 30, 2008

Snug feet

I finished the Thuja's just in time for the cold nights. I think I have made 3 or 4 pairs of these now, and each pair I love more than the last. Probably something to do with knowing in advance how snuggly they are going to when they are done.




Pattern: Thuja

Yarn: 2.5 balls Cleckheaton Country 8ply -Burgundy

Needles: 4mm dpn's

Also finally cast off, seamed, washed and drying is Black Black Black. Miss B's never ending black jumper.

Hopefully I can talk Miss B into modelling over the weekend.

All this finishing, I think it's time to cast on some fetchings

3 comments:

Life's little stuff said...

Hey
How ya doin'? It seems like ages since I visited!!
Love the stuff you've been doing. I've finally got the hang of one type of toe-up sock so i'm the look out for another. The Thuja looks great!.
cheers Tina

amanda j said...

The Thuja look great and your hedgehog is soooo cute! I have started making toys again after a very very long break. Something in the air?

Anonymous said...

Love the Thujas. I make them, or a pattern like them a lot. I can whip up a whole sock in one day, or less. Very snuggly for Winter!!!
Oh, can't wait to see the BlackBlackBlack!!!