Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's Done...


The Cleckheaton Country Silk roll neck jumper is done.


Finally. All finished.


And I'm still not sure if I like it or not.


It is warm and comfortable, it's just bright. And bitsy.


I am happy to have it done and off the list of WIP's.
I forgot to get Tigers to take a picture for me, hence you only get to see part of it.
In other knitting news, I gave in, I started Miss B's Black Newboy Cap.
C has put in requests for black knits also.
I have put in a request for black yarn to be purchased by someone other than me.
Let's see what happens.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very warm and snuggly: I think it will grow on you!! You might have wothdrawl symptoms with all the upcoming black!!!

Unknown said...

What an awesome view of the armless woman. It is bright, at least on my monitor. Reminds me of a sweater I had in the 80's. And the 80's are back! Can't wait to see a photo of the whole thing.

chocolatetrudi said...

I like what I can see! Looks very snuggly and warm. I recently did a mental survey of which jumpers I got the most wear out of and it was the shop-bought big snuggly ones. I did wear the figure-hugging ones, but mostly when I went out. So I figure the next one I'm knitting is going to be big and snuggly.

Go the big snuggly warm jumper!

knightlyknitter.wordpress.com said...

I think the colour is gorgeous - it has come out, as you say, a little more bitty than I would have expected, but surely this is only a problem if you happen to sit next to an incorrigible lint-picker? (Which might be an excellent way to get revenge if you happened to know a lint-picker whom you wished to torture...) The rest of the world will recognise a work of art when they see it!