Monday, July 30, 2007

How long does it take to knit a sleeve?

Thankyou all so much for the Birthday wishes.

Miss B loved the idea that you were all thinking about her and wishing her such a great day.



The kitchen did survive and no the birthday girl did not have to clean up.

Luckily for me she didn't make as much mess as I had been dreading.



As for the title of this post, I have only just finished the second sleeve of the Ribby Pullover.

It took me 2 weeks. Can you tell I really don't enjoy the DPN/ ribbing combination???



Actually it's not that bad once you settle into it and I did have some help in diverting my attention away from the sleeve.



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows insisted on being read and......



after seeing it knit up over at Donna's this yarn insisted on coming out to play.







No comments: