Monday, December 26, 2005

After Christmas Blahs

After all the mad rushing around shopping, buying presents, wrapping presents, exchanging presents, catching up with my family and C's family this week I woke up this morning feeling a bit flat. Nothing wrong, just blah. I finally have a couple of days to myself which I had been looking forward to for weeks, now that it's here I find I can't settle to anything for very long. I got this out.
And started knitting this. Another pair of orange socks for Miss B. Perhaps ankle socks this time as I really don't think I can face a full pair in orange.

Then I spent some time keeping Kit company and reading blogs. Mary and Bliss both blog about their pets and definately cheered me up with their pets crazy antics, thanks so much. I just love Bunny's little jammies they are precious. And hide and seek with Mary's little sooky cat Ali. I mean sook in a good way, in that Ali is just so cuddly she couldn't get any closer to Mary if she tried. If I didn't already have Kit and Lucy I might be tempted to run off with Ali. Here is my sleepy Kit.

I pulled out a glove that has been waiting to be sewn up properly for months. It was knit on two needles and there is way too much sewing left to be done for my liking.
I didn't sew it up but made a start on the second one. This time using dpn's to save on the sewing at the end.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for the shout-out, "Jessica"! ;-) Ali appreciates it, too!