Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Firstly we have pics of the finished fuzzy feet. They are probably about a cm too long, but compared to the unfelted 45cm that they were I can live with that. Miss B is still waiting for a pair for herself.

Secondly we have completed blue/brown stripy socks. These were the first socks I ever made using my addi turbo and they went so fast. There is definitely more brown in this than I would have liked, but there is still something about them that makes me like them.
Third is one patonyle self striping sock for Miss B . Sshhhhh It's a surprise. These socks are sooooooooo bright, I'm really not sure about the colours but I think she will like them and the Patonyle is softer than I would have thought. The only problem is sneaking in any knitting time on these so she doesn't see me making them.
And of course the Jaywalker. This one actually got finished last night and I am about to start it's mate. I love this so much, I am also loving the yarn. Also Patonyle but unfortunately it is a discontinued colour. I will have one ball left over after finishing these socks and am wondering if I could get away with using it for the top of a pair of socks with a solid colour for the foot. Something to think about for now.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You're a sock-knittin' fool! I want to learn sometime -- just bought myself a sock book!