Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Not quite so crappy

Just still a little sore but definately able to think about knitting.
I recieved my copy of interweave knits today and am seriously wondering if I will bother to re subscribe. This is the second issue in a row that nothing has really got my attention. I just have this fear that if I stop getting it, it will suddenly be full of fantastic patterns. Maybe they do this so I actually finish some of the things I have started.

I ripped the P socks and have decided they will be done with different yarn and on circular needles to try and beat the big gaps I get between dpn's with patterned socks. The circs should be in the mail soon.

Very tempting is the colour card from Bendigo wollen mills.
So many beautiful colours to choose from and they don't charge postage if you order over $30.............

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I like IK magazine better than most, funny how we all have different tastes ;)

I loooove Bendigo and still find their yarn the cheapest and of course the colour range is awesome.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»