Monday, May 01, 2006

Zooming along

It seems all I needed to get past my dose of unsettledness was to accept it and acknowledge the cause of it. The knowledge of an upcoming knitting get together might have helped too.

Miss B and I spent Sunday afternoon at the State Library Kiosk with lots of knitters. I met some new people and got to know others a little better and just feel I was with others who understand and are happy to talk while they knit. No one expects you to put your knitting down and be polite because no one thinks that knitting while you are talking is rude........ Bliss.

Miss B's Jaywalkers are done and I have started on another sock. This time a self striping yarn in pinks and purples, hotsocks from Lincraft. I love it so much I had to go back and buy myself another ball.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I belong to a wonderful Stitch and Bitch group so I know right where you are coming from, isn't it wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»