Friday, January 19, 2007

Comparing yarns

I had a birthday this week and therefore have some money to buy yarn.

All is good as I go hunting about on line. I had almost decided what I wanted to buy and was just debating between two colours.

The problem came when I checked out the same yarn on another website. The colours look totally different and I don't like either of them on the second site.

How do I work out which is the true representation of the yarn?

I don't want to order something and then have to mess about with returning it if I hate the colour when it gets here.

What do you do???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No idea about the colours, but I'm sorry I missed your birthday!
Happy Birthday :)

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

It was your birthday this week?? I am sorry I missed it!! Happy Belated Birtday, and I hope you get those colors soon!! (Birthday HUG)
=:8

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Oh, and on the color issue, I forgot to say this: "Get both!!" ;)
=:8