Saturday, May 05, 2007

Almost done

Central Park Hoodie is soooooo close to being done, just the button band to do.

What do I decide to do instead?

No. I didn't cast on for something else. I did start rearranging furniture though.

So of course I am now in the middle of it all and have furniture blocking all the doorways and haven't quite decided what to move next to make room for moving the next thing.
I figured I was just too tired last night so I went to bed thinking I would be able to make more sense of it all once I had had some sleep.

I got up this morning only to find that I feel crappy, all achy and nauseuous. Blah.

Miss B then decided to tell me she has a sore throat and a runny nose.

All I want to do is curl up on the couch with my knitting.

I have a wardrobe, three bookshelves and some other bits of furniture in between me and my knitting.

2 comments:

amanda j said...

Oh, you poor thing! We are a bit like that around here today. Luckily I fell asleep last night before I could move anything though!

Unknown said...

I hope you feel lots better and that the knitting can be liberated!