Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Central Park Hoodie is done and washed and is now taking it's time drying.



Miss B wants to wear it 'right now', so of course the weather has decided to help by being wet and gray the last few days.


I have been working on Great Grandma's Knee Warmers. I have figured out the short rows, but am having problems with gaps. I am fine when increasing, no gaps at all. The wraps do their job perfectly.

As soon as I started decreasing there were huge gaps.

I think it has something to do with the huge markers I was using to mark my place, I may have knit a bit looser to accomodate the marker. Although I used the same markers for the increases with no problem.

I probably just need more practice. Hopefully the second one will come out better.



Lucy had claimed CPH as her personal blanket and really isn't happy about it being finished. It's no fun sitting on throw rugs that you are allowed to sit on.

No comments: