Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Central Park Hoodie all done and dry

The sun came out after all today, so you finally get to see a finished and dry Central Park Hoodie.

Yay, something green for project spectrum.

I love this pattern.

Once again I used Bendigo Rustic yarn in 12 ply, this time in Elm.

5.5mm Addi Turbos for the cuffs and body. I only changed to 4.5mm Addi's for the sleeve cuffs.

I used just under 4 balls ( they are 200gm balls) so I have a ball left to play with.

I am taking the fact that Miss B doesn't want to take it off as a sign that she likes it.

As a bonus you get to see Miss B in her cow pj's.

I have no idea why she couldn't put some jeans on, but she is 13, there doesn't have to be a reason.


Kit and Lucy think Miss B should decide what to wear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The CPH looks fantastic!! I have used the Elm colour and it is lovely!! My CPH is still in pieces, I must finish it before Winter!! Nice PJs!!

Unknown said...

It looks awesome! Even paired with PJs. I can see why she doesn't want to take it off. I will probably finish Celtic Dreams in the middle of July and then not be able to wear it for months!!! Oh the horror.
Thanks for the kind words about my weekend. Life is so much better now.

amanda j said...

She looks lovely, even in the pyjamas! That is a gorgeous knit.

As for 13 year old girls, it is best just to shake your head and move on I find.