Saturday, October 08, 2005

Frogging

Frogging is all I seem to be doing lately. The market bag is once again frogged and is now a lovely tangled mess on the couch. I really can't move it till I re knit those rows I messed up before. This time I just have to make sure I am doing it right.

I had a little knitterly distraction yesterday via a visit to Needle Nook. Their yarn is gorgeous. The Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed in paper rose just jumped into my bag along with the Sirdar sock yarn and the other ball of Debbie Bliss Aran to match the one I had left from making the lace scarf.
I am thinking about making some fingerless gloves or maybe mittens to go with my scarf.

C's Beanie grew a little on the bus ride yesterday. The k1, p1 rib on a circ is perfect for travel knitting. Unfortunately I can only knit for a while before I start to feel nausious. I envy those that don't suffer from travel sickness all their travel time knitting. At least I get waiting at bus stop knitting time :)

No comments: