Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday morning.....

Well I was unable to discover if Kit actually liked vodka or not.......... will save that experiment for another time when I can actually be bothered getting out the vodka and glass ect.
As strange as it may seem Monday morning here is actually quite peaceful as Miss B and I are all worn out from dealing with yesterday. I have a week in which Miss B should now behave like what resembles a normal human being. I have a week in which to find new tactics or get better at ignoring certain behaviour. Suggestions are definately welcome, even if they include big boxes and posting her far far away, with no return address.

As much as Miss B wasn't nice yesterday the yarn definately was. The frogpond socks are definately behaving very nicely now.

No comments: