Sunday, October 30, 2005

When children behave so badly

You want to go and read spam to escape them.

Ok so I want to other things too like scream and stamp and jump up and down and cause as much pain as I am feeling.

Miss B is fine during the week....... but as soon as the weekend hits..... WATCH OUT!!!!
For the last 5 or 6 weekends this extreme behaviour change has been happening and it is driving me nuts.
Todays come back was......... " well if you don't like it so much why don't you send me to my Dad's?"

Finally we get to what is behind the behaviour.
Ok so maybe not even whats behind the behaviour but what it is that she actually wants

Crap if only it was that easy.
I would happily send her there. After putting up with and trying to live with her behaviour I could even be tempted to leave her there for a while. And maybe move while she is there. Ok maybe not.

Problem is he doesn't want her there.

Blah.

Problem is I only have so much sympathy and can only put up with so much bad behaviour.

Blah.

Problem is she needs to accept that he isn't the Dad she wants and no one can make him.

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

I need some yarn and chocolate and some vodka sounds like a really good idea about now. I wonder if Kit likes vodka..........

No comments: