Friday, September 09, 2005

Crap

Can't sleep, can't breathe, can't knit.
Blah. Miss B seems to have been rather generous and shared/given me her cold. She could have kept it. Really. I wouldn't have minded.
I have been awake since 4am this morning blowing my nose and trying not to rub my incredibly itchy eyes. It is taking incredible effort to even lift my head away from the pillow as it feels so damn heavy. Have taken panadol and codral and drank too many cups of tea.
Have aslo picked up a sock several times , looked at it and then put it down again. For some reason knit 13 sts, knit 2 tog, knit 1, turn is something my brain doesn't seem to comprehend right now. Well actuall it does, its just my brain can't seem to get the message to my hands, they are just holding the needles and going..... Yeah... and?? Don't think we are actually going to move do you?
The only residents in this house enjoying this are the cats as they are getting lots of company.
Why is it that I have two days off work/ study that I could actually do things in and I feel too crappy to actually make any practical use of this time?

No comments: