Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Funny Funny People

He he..... Thats for the funny people that found my blog by searching for ohhhhhhhhh.

Knitting stuff........ Well I have one sock done........ but with one of those stupid holes in the side of the heel you get when you pick up the stitches wrong grrrrrrrrr, and two socks that are ready to have the heels done. Yes I know that is three socks.......
I figured I will be undoing the completed one and to make sure I actually get two socks the same it might help to knit them at the same time so I can still remember what I did at each point. This has meant do ribbing on one, then ribbing on sock two, knit twenty or so rows on sock one, then knit twenty or so rows on sock two. It all seems to take so much longer this way, but I think it will work out better in that after having finished one then two is so close to being done that I will finish it. Especially as the dreaded deadline is rapidly creeping up on me........Sep 15 Argh

No comments: