Monday, September 26, 2005

Pink Socks Done

Yay for productivity! Got to say I love a FO. Especially one that has been sitting there staring at me begging me to complete it for weeks. The one that when I actually worked on it got done pretty quick. A rainy day where I didn't do anything much but knit and watch Mr and Mrs Smith didn't hurt with the progress either.

I even frogged most of the retro ribby sock so I should be back to where I was before I somehow stuffed it all up. This is not a sock I want to frog again as picking up those itty bitty stitches is almost impossible. I know I have picked most of them up the wrong way and will have to fix them as I knit. But it was the only way. Otherwise those lil things would have just gone and run all the way down and I'd have nothing to pick up and work with.

Iv'e been peeking over at Black Olive's and damn does her stash look heavenly. I probably have nearly that amount of yarn but the majority of it is scraps and odd balls. Yarn that would be perfect for one of these.
I'm not sure I will actually ever make that but I like the idea of it. It looks so snuggly and cosy.

No comments: