Monday, February 06, 2006

Knitting Furiously

The Blue Cami is almost done!!! I spent most of the weekend knitting it and glaring at the kidsilk haze from accross the room.
After knitting socks for so long I had forgotten how quickly dk weight yarn knits up. I now have an almost completed project. It just needs the ends sewn in and the i cord adjusted and attatched.
It looks how it is supposed to (from what I can tell so far anyway) and is definately a much needed boost to my knitting ego after the kidsilk haze's sneaky fluffiness.
Even Miss B likes it. She wasn't sure about it to start with when it was just a circle of twisted ribbing, but now it looks like it is something else I will have to hide from her.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Can't wait to see a photo of the finished item.

And yes the wool cupboard definately needs some more shelves.