Saturday, February 25, 2006

Minute amounts of progress

Sorry Melissa I haven't received the invite yet. I will let you know when I do.

Tubey has grown a little.
The back and one sleeve is done. Another whole long sleeve to go.
Who made arms so long???
The thing I am definately loving about this is that I wont have to sew up any seams.
I hate sewing up.

I got mail!!!
Interweave knits arrived and distracted me yesterday afternoon, I love the socks, the cami tops are cute but not much else grabbed my attention.
That is untill Miss B ran off with the magazine and came back saying she likes the hand warmer thingy's. I like the handwarmers too. No fingers to make.

8 comments:

melissa said...

mmm. you should have ..i sent it over a fortnight ago .. could you send me a email ..so i can check your address and i'll get onto renee to send an invite quick smart ..

Tigers said...

I ordered this mag just for the sock pattern they are nice aren't they.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»